Infos zu MaxRPM
G-Lader, GLader, G60, G40, G60-Lader, G40-Lader, Supercharger, G-Supercharger, Charger, Polo G40, Corrado G60, Golf G60, Passat G60, Tacho, Tachos, Tachofolien, Tachofolie, VW, Volkswagen, Tuning, Motortuning, Motorumbau, Fotogalerie, Forum, VW-Forum

Die G-Laderseite.de

Hier befindest Du Dich:
Querschnitt durch einen G-Lader

Diese Seite
beobachten
Infos zum
Datenschutz

Bookmark and Share

Mehr Mods wie diesen gibts hier 

>> Foren-Übersicht -> ... mit der Polizei -> Grüsse aus Finnland
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  Druckerfreundliche Anzeige Vorheriges Thema :: Nächstes Thema 

Grüsse aus Finnland
BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Nov 18, 2005 10:12 am Antworten mit Zitat
G40FinnlandOffline
Anmeldung: 28.06.2004
Junior
Junior

Also, hier ist mein "Story" (entschuldigung, aber mit englisch)

I have lost my drivings licence now 3 times, last time happened two weeks ago. All because I live in Finland and like to drive quite fast.

First time was July 2002, I drove with my fathers Peugeot 406 in 80 km/h speed limit zone 132 km/h (yes, Peugeot goes so fast). I lost my drivings licence for 2 months and 14 days. Paid fine 250 euros (student).

Second time was August 2004, I drove with my Polo G40 in 50 km/h speed limit zone 97 km/h. I admit, it was vey stupid act in the middle of the city, but I was just so hurry on a work meeting. I lost my drivings licence for 3 months 21 days. Paid fine 350 euros (I did my diploma-work as a student).

And now the third time happened November 2005, I drove with my Golf Mk3 GT in 80 km/h speed limit zone 140 km/h. This time it happened in the night, no other traffic and weather was good-so I only wanted drive quickly to my home to go sleep. I still don't know how long they will keep my licence, but I think it's between 3...6 months. And now I already work, so fines will be maybe over 1000 euros!

I don't want to brag about my driving skills, but I only want to bring out some facts how the system works in Finland. I bought this Golf GT 1,8 because I thought it's very slow car and good for Finlands winter, but here is the result. Now I have two cars (G40&GT), but I can't drive with them!
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Nov 18, 2005 10:20 am Antworten mit Zitat
Patrick B.Offline
Anmeldung: 07.12.2003

Hallo,
I think we should change your Nick in "Speedy Finnland". Grinser
I´ll talk about this with the Webmaster.
If you want to drive realy fast you have to think about a trip to Germany. You can drive on our "Autobahn" usually as fast as you want, if there is no Speedlimit our the traffic ist too slow.
Specially a trip to the "Green Hell" the Nürburgring Nordschleife is than a very good Idea.

Regards Patrick

Echte Männer essen keinen Honig...
-echte Männer kauen Bienen!!
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden ICQ-Nummer

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Nov 18, 2005 10:49 am Antworten mit Zitat
Rude-GOffline
Anmeldung: 26.10.2005
Experte
Experte

i´m sorry to hear that,
next time just dont get caught while driving fast Blinzeln

yeah best way of going fast legaly is definetly in germany.

ever thought about a summer vacation on the german highways? Lachen

hope that you´ll get your licence back soon.

greets from Austria

P.S.: how´s the weather in finland right now?

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Nov 18, 2005 11:14 am Antworten mit Zitat
G40FinnlandOffline
Junior
Junior

Thanks for friendly answers-they don't help my situation, but they little make me feel better!

If I would be "Speedy Finland", it would be in Germany "Laggard from Finland" (=slower) Very Happy

I have been in Germany now total 3 times, I bought my G40 and now this Golf from there. Everytime I have tried how fast the car can go on autobahn. I will absolutely visit Germany at least once a year, but it's always been only for buying car-so I haven't had time to visit Nürburgring (I really would like to!).

I bought this Golf because it's very good car in Finlands winter and that I could do big remont to my G during the winter. I was planning to build it little more to the track-not only street. Better shocks and springs, slicks tires, maybe 150 hp etc. Because we have quite many nice little racing-tracks where you can on sometime go drive with your own car-no competition, just enjoying Blinzeln But now I probably have to sell this Golf and start drive with my G also in the winter (Don't tell the police, but I have to still little drive, although no licence). It just so pisses me off!

I have quite often work trips to St. Petersburg, Russia (and some other interest also..) and I have noticed local people have this anti-radar detectors-I must buy one in next visit. Then they can't catch me!

Weather has been now last three days very cold, almost -10 'C, but there is still no snow in this area where I live.

Aki Lehto
G40 -92
Audi TTq -00

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Nov 22, 2005 11:55 pm Antworten mit Zitat
Alex@G40Offline
Anmeldung: 20.11.2004
Experte
Experte

Wow, your driving-style is quite stupid but that´s your problem even you got enough money, the fine doesn´t seem to be a problem for you.

Losing my drivers-licence means automatically losing my job!

HF on your your bicycle and let us now when losing your drivers-licence again.

Alex

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Nov 23, 2005 1:11 am Antworten mit Zitat
pg40Offline
Anmeldung: 26.10.2004
Meister
Meister

was soll das denn ?

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Dez 05, 2005 1:16 pm Antworten mit Zitat
G40FinnlandOffline
Junior
Junior

Thanks for support!

I don't have to bicycle, I still have my Aprillia scooter which I bought last time when lost licence Very Happy

I have been calling to police and court now many times recently. Police already took me into "Hearing" (=Verhör?) and explained the situation. The polices who catch me measured with radar only 106 km/h in 80 km/h zone when they drove towards me. They didn't give any signal (lights, horn) that I was speeding, but they turned over and started to follow me. And here comes the nice part: they followed me maybe 1-2 km behind of me in this very straight and quiet road and measured with radar speed for their OWN car-140 km/h. But they didn't measure the speed for MY car! So I explained the police that I did'nt drive so fast and that they don't have any proof that I drove only faster than 106 km/h.

Now I will wait for invitation to the court where I will keep my head-I didn't drive faster than 106 km/h in 80 km/h speed limit zone. I will let you know what happens...if you're interested

Aki Lehto
G40 -92
Audi TTq -00

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Dez 05, 2005 3:59 pm Antworten mit Zitat
Rude-GOffline
Anmeldung: 26.10.2005
Experte
Experte

yes, verhör is the right word.

good to hear, that the police make mistakes in finland too..... Blinzeln

of course, keep us in touch, it´s nice to hear how the police do it in other countries.

by the way, how is it infinland if you want to lower your car, are there any restrictions?

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Dez 07, 2005 8:31 am Antworten mit Zitat
G40FinnlandOffline
Junior
Junior

About lowering the car in Finland:

You can lower the car maximun 51mm, but still after lowering there sould be 80mm free space under the car. This 80mm is measured between the ground and car chassis most lowest part (for example exhaust pipe, but not from front bumper). All changes must to be controlled in the Registration Office and if your car is newer than 1996 model-you have to have TÜV-certificate from the manufacturer of the lowering kit.

I had earlier little problems in the Registration Office with my G when there was 60/40 lowering springs, but they always let me go through control, maybe because it was so nice car Augen rollen
But now I have 40/40-kit so it should not be problems, but I haven't visited R.O yet after installing new springs+shocks.
Yesterday I installed the new JOM-rearmuffler with oval-DTM ending. It took almost 11 weeks to receive it through one Finnish-dealer who ordered it from Germany. It looks quite nice, but sounds like "teenage-tuning", but I have to be satisfied.

About licence nothing new Traurig

Aki Lehto
G40 -92
Audi TTq -00

!! UPDATE !!
BeitragVerfasst am: Do Nov 02, 2006 4:35 pm Antworten mit Zitat
G40FinnlandOffline
Junior
Junior

Yepyep! Almost forgot about this topic in this great site. Maybe it's time to little update this topic.

SO, I lost my licence for total 1 year and got 1050e fine. Now I have been suffering almost all my "judgement" and will receive back my loved drivings licence at 16th of November. GRRREAT! Very Happy

And I'm sorry to admit, but I had to sell my Polo G40 last February because needed money and didn't need two cars. I have regret that very much when have been driving with my 90hp Golf GT Traurig

But I have an idea to stop my fast driving "accidents": I need again Polo G40 which I will drive only in the summer time in Finlands asphaltcircuits. Then I don't have to "boost" in the normal traffic anymore.

So I'm little looking for an suitable G40 from Germany (wink,wink)!! It should be in quite normal condition, not any "tuning". But if already made some improvements/renovation to engine it would be great. Interior is not so important, "protection frame" inside would be great. Adjustable shocks&springs + flowing exhaust is a positive thing. Ok, there is already too much requirements, but try to offer!!

Greetings from snowy Finland!
Aki

Comeback!
BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Dez 01, 2006 1:27 pm Antworten mit Zitat
G40FinnlandOffline
Junior
Junior

Yes, finally everything is like it was before this little "accident" with my drivings licence!

I bought back my old Polo G40 from the same guy who bought it from me last winter. He had driven with it only 5 Tkm and not did anything special with the car. Price was same, but he had made the G-charger remont in one shop and bought new Toyo Proxes tires into the car.

Now I have been enjoying the Polo without worrying of snow (here only rain and +7'C)

Greetings from Finland!

Aki Lehto
G40 -92
Audi TTq -00
 Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  Druckerfreundliche Anzeige  

Grüsse aus Finnland
  >> Foren-Übersicht -> ... mit der Polizei
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Thema einem Freund per eMail mitteilen

Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 2 Stunden  
Seite 1 von 1  

Zur WerkzeugGarage.de
In unserem neuen modernen Onlineshop erhältst Du sowohl als Heimwerker als auch als Profi Werkzeug zu Top-Preisen. Dabei kannst Du das Werkzeug bequem per PayPal, Rechnung, Lastschrift, Kreditkarte, Vorkasse oder Nachnahme bestellen und erhälst es innerhalb weniger Tage. Bereits ab einem Bestellwert von 70,- EUR liefern wir innerhalb von Deutschland übrigens versandkostenfrei!
www.WerkzeugGarage.de

Zu den Artikeln ...
Über 460 neue high performance SuperPro-Fahrwerksteile neu bei MaxRPM!

Entwickelt für die Straße ... auf der Rennstrecke erprobt!

Digitale Ganganzeige
Zum G-Ladershop ...
Mit 256 möglichen Display-Farben
Ab 119,- EUR

Digitale
Schaltanzeige

Zum G-Ladershop ...
Professionelle Schaltanzeige für nahezu alle Fahrzeuge
Ab 119,- EUR

Neuentwicklung:
RS G65-Lader
Zum G-Ladershop ...
Neu entwickelter RS G65-Lader mit 0,3-0,4 Bar höherem Ladedruck gegenüber einem orig. G60-Lader.
Ab 1450,- EUR

G60 Motorsport Verdränger
Zum G-Ladershop ...
Neu entwickelter G60 Motorsport Verdränger. Mit zahlreichen Optimierungen gegenüber der Serie.
Ab 649,- EUR

Empfehlungen:

Kleiner Wartungssatz G40/G60
Zum G-Ladershop ...
Beinhaltet alle Dichtleisten, Wellendichtringe, Zahnriemen sowie Kleinteile
159,- EUR

Racingkit 2
Zum G-Ladershop ...
Fahrwerkskit zur Verbesserung der Straßenlage Deines VW Polos 86/86C. Beinhaltet das Stabikit, das Querlenkerlager sowie das Hinterachslager.
139,- EUR

Öffnungszeiten der Nordschleife